Sunday, October 28, 2012

Obsessions: Crazy Cat Lady

If can't already tell due to the title of my blog, I love cats. Granted, I am more of a dog person, but fashion-wise, I think cats are the bomb. What's cuter than a cat on a sweater? Um, nothing is the right answer. I really was debating making this a post, but what's the point of this blog if I can't share my loves to my viewers? So here's a cat items I either plan to buy, have, or just enjoy dreaming about appearing in my closet.





    I've also put together a look using polyvore that I feel is very fall-ish. So I hope my little obsession can help you in some way. Maybe? Haha, anyways, I left the link for the polyvore look under the image. Let me know what you think!







    2 comments:

    1. I love your look so much! In love with those boots! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
      Kisses and have a nice day,

      http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awesome picks. The second look is my favorite <3
      xo

      glamDevils

      ReplyDelete