Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ten Shoes Under $15

I love shoes! But just like most women, a pricey tag doesn't exactly make me all smiles and giggles.So I went on a hunt. I ended up finding some amazing and beautiful shoes that won't hurt your wallet. So here is;

1. These are not my favorite, but these are what started the excitement of finding some great shoes for so little money. Windsor is a great place to find really cute shoes for not that much.

2. I love the pattern on these shoes. The southwestern pattern is very in right now, and it's just adorable on a coral sandal. In the picture you can't see it very well, but if you click the link you'll be able to get a better look.

3.  I absolutely LOVE this pair of boots! I feel lace up boots are extremely hard to find, let alone for such a small amount of money! And of course I found them at windsor! So cute! I'll probably go buy them after I finish this post! 

4.  Ami Club Wear carries so many shoes at great prices! These particular pair are a personal favorite of mine because of the cute skeleton and the little studs that surround it. Everybody needs a pair of beige flats!

5. Gladiator sandals are a must! Even with a funky tan line after being in the sun, I still think this adorable pair of shoes are worth the buy!

6. Wet Seal has a big shoe sale going on, so of course I had to add another pair! These are one of my top favorites out of the bunch and are the cheapest as well!

7. I didn't expect to find any good shoes at Aero. They always seem to carry only flip flops and sneakers, which can be a bit juvenile. These were a pleasant surprise.

8. These were also a very unexpected find! When I went into urbanoutfitters.com and had very little hope of finding a cute pair of cheap shoes, since most of the shoes range in the $150-$400 range. Another pleasant surprise.


9. Personally, I don't have much of a taste for jcp shoes, but these are very adorable.

10. I really wanted to include a pair of wedges into the post, but wedges can get so expensive! So I seeked some help from google and found this wonderful site that held a very sweet pair of wedges.



1 comment:

  1. I love these shoes, they're beautiful <3
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed yours via bloglovin' ;>
    xoxo
    LittleFashionLove / Facebook / Lookbook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete