Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trend Wednesday: Deep Red

By the way guys, Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Deep Reds, Wine, and Oxblood are all colors that are a huge hit this fall!
They have appeared all over the runways, and has been worn by many celebrities.
Here are a few ideas on how to address this hit color;

Scarf: 


Soft Series Infinity Scarf The GRANDE All Season Scarf in WINE - $16

Nails

Orly Nail Lacquer, Ever Burgundy - $7.50
soap.com/porly-nail-lacquer-ever-burgundy
 

Lips


Revlon Lipcolor, Sultry Sable
ultra.com/winelip

Sweater:


Cambridge Knit, Wine - $68



 



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite colours! I love the snood and those nails! So much inspiration :)


    Thanks for visting my blog! I see you've just started your blog, it's looking really good so far! I am following you now, keep in touch :)

    Ire
    Black&Vanilla
    x

    ReplyDelete