Sunday, July 21, 2013

Store Spotlight: Romwe


Hello lovelies! I've been constantly online shopping lately (curse those email sales!) and for the first time I purchased some items from Romwe. I always found the items, while a bit creepy sometimes, usually very adorable. I would love to share the pieces I purchased, but sadly, they haven't arrived yet. So here are a few  items I am really looking forward to maybe claiming, but also a few I have some very strong thoughts about.


I saw this and just thought the most grandma-ish thoughts. "Who would let their daughter out like that!" It's not even a shirt, its mesh with tape over the nipples. I can only imagine Miley Cyrus wearing something like this.

I love this dress! I feel the galaxy trend is slowly coming to an end, but I don't want it to! The pattern and shape of this dress is just adorable!

Obviously, with the name Fad Kitty, I love cats! I would wear the shit out of this skirt. So cute! So fun! I want it! I need it!

I saw this and literally had the same face as mr.styles. I was like, "oh my god, I need it." I can just imagine wearing it with friends, or getting coffee. It's just so adorable.

I never understood the shredded trend. Ya, I can cut up a shirt too. Let's go to goodwill.
But, I do like the studs and color of this sweater-shirt.

Not even pre-princess Cinderella would wear this. Yuck. 

I was surprised by this dress, this isn't something I'd usually pick out, but I found it oddly cute and very girly. I would so wear this.

I am not affiliated with Romwe.com. All clothing pieces were found at Romwe.com. Leave a comment if you'd like a link to any of these products. Thank you!

Also! I have five more invites for influenster.com! Comment below, or email me of you are interested. Only people who are willing to keep up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment