Thursday, March 14, 2013

An Excuse for Everything ...

Yes, I am the worst person. Ever.
Just letting y'all know.

So I basically haven't posted in, um . . . five months?
I know its not a huge deal, since I don't have a lot, if any, followers on this blog, but it disappointed me and my future goals for the blog.

Speaking of goals, I want to get more into that. This blog started out being a strictly fashion blog, but I would like to do my best to expand out of that. I want to add more beauty, lifestyle, and personal flair to the site; as well as add some more contests and things of the sort.

I do plan on doing a post tomorrow, I'm not sure on what exactly yet. Maybe an inspiration post, or perhaps a personal blog. Tonight, I'm going to go around and spread the word a bit, then get a nice hot cup of tea, and go get some beauty sleep of whatever night I have left.

If you have any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to here them!

(Sorry for the shortness, it's twelve am here and I'm beat)

But everyone, do me a favor. Take a moment to think of the best thing that happened to you this week, and post it in the comments. It not only will boost my day, but hopefully will add a little boost to yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment