Thursday, June 20, 2013

One Shirt, Five Looks

Hey y'all. So it's Thursday/ Friday (It's 12:42 am) and while I'm cruisin' the internet like any other boring day, I really felt inspired to do a new blog post. Usually, I like to think myself as a creative person, but I was drawing up blank. I searched the internet for some ideas and I remembered the one outfit piece with many different outfits king of blog post. This is an old trick in the book, I know. Still, I hope you enjoy this! Also! Feel inspired to do a blog post like this and comment it in the comments! I'd love to see yours!

I went with a cute graphic-tee because, honestly; I fell in love with it. Is it not adorable? I found it at sheinside.com for $28. I don't know what I like more, the bulldog or the cuffed sleeves.



pants:
flats:
bracelet:
vest:

skirt:
flats:
earrings:
bag:

jacket:
jeans:
backpack:

shorts:
shoes:
crossbody:
sunnies:

Skirt:
http://shophopes.com/products/never-felt-classier-skirt-hot-pink-teal
heels:
necklace:
hair flower:


No comments:

Post a Comment