Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Birthday Wishlist

I love reading through wish lists! Seeing what other people like always is a great inspiration for yourself, and of course making one for your self (if not always realistic) is always so much fun. My birthday is coming up on september fourth so I thought now would be the perfect time to make one!



  • Oversized Sweater
Honestly, I'm not too specific on which kind I'd like to own, but oversized sweaters are always perfect for fall! Perfect since my birthday is so close to fall!

>>

  • Naked Palette 2
I still can't believe I don't own this! I've probably read/watched over two dozen reviews over this, and I'm just waiting to be able to get this.

  • Newer Iphone + This adorable case!

Currently, I have an Iphone 3gs with a terribly cracked screen. I'm not picky with the models, but I would like to finally have a front camera... & how cute is this case?




>>        >>

  • Fujifilm Intax Mini Instant Camera
I first discovered this through youtube, and I just thought it was ever so cute and fun ever since!



  • Lace-up Combat Boots
Another way overdue item, aren't these just perfect?







No comments:

Post a Comment